Sunday 16 May 2010

My journey comes full circle

I am now in the lake town of Nainital, away from the heat and chaos of Delhi. My adventure started here and it is only fitting that it ends here as well. I can now spend a few days relaxing.

Today I took the cable car up to Snow View and spent the afternoon chatting to friends that I had made previously - it's so nice to see a friendly face so far away from home. Also very few western tourists visit here, so it's interesting to be in a place away from most tourist traps and western influenced restaurants and shops - I'll leave that to Delhi and the tourist area that I will be staying in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah - you are certainly having an experience of a lifetime!

    Hope the Volcanic ash clouds don`t cause you any problems when you are ready for your journey home -

    We can`t wait to see you at Jane`s wedding - Take care - Dad and Jean

    ReplyDelete