Wednesday 20 April 2011

And relax ....

After a haircut, a rather tense Thai massage, where the poor woman took ages and all her strength to release the tension in my shoulders and a few more evening beers,  all the stress of London feels a million miles away. Hilariously met up for a beer last night with a colleague from work, who we only discovered last week just before we left that we would be in Chaing Mai at the same time!
I have now embarked on the Sarah solo adventure part of my trip, as my Bangkok friends flew back yesterday and I have just spent five hours in a mini van today heading north west to the small town of Mae Hong Son, near the Burmese border.  It's 35 degrees now in the summer sun, so I keep seeking shady  temples to escape the heat. Just heading down to the lake to watch sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment