Sunday 25 December 2011

A Wonderful sunny Christmas day 

Yesterday I visited nearby temples and was blessed and given a red dot on my forehead.  I counted that as the religious side of these festive days.  Today I slowly walked along the ghats in the lovely sunshine and did a lot of people watching, as this place is so fascinating.  I got a brilliant little printer for Christmas (thanks Mum) and last night printed off a few photos and distributed them to the local shop keeper, the guy  from the marker where I got my beads and lastly to the local auto rickshaw driver who took me to meet his family.  I love this, as here photos are a real luxury and now printing is accessible!!!  So Merry Christmas and I'm signing out now so I can tuck onto my Christmas meal of a vegetable Thai.   

No comments:

Post a Comment