Monday 10 December 2018

A knife?


A seasoned traveller yes, but still much improvement is required. With Em’s advice as a fellow traveller ‘don’t over back’ I was determined this time to start off with a light backpack, and not one that would buckle the knees of a coolie in a train station. Mission accomplished but a last minute change of things in the airport queue meant I put my handy bag of things in my hand luggage. 


So it was only at the second round of airport security at Delhi airport that my day back was snatched away by a surly security guard barking instructions of open and knife? at me. My protests of ‘oh no, no knife’ melted away when I realised alongside my two sporks and head torch, washing line and ear plugs was my fabulous Swiss Army knife, which has been with me on many adventure, but mainly opening beer bottles and slicing mangoes. A pressie from a old boyfriend is now in the pocket  of a new owner, so enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment