Wednesday 8 January 2014

Crazy not lazy!!!

Wow this morning presented a HUGE challenge for me. I decided to trek to the local villages of Lao Chai and Ta Van. Getting a lift to the start was the easy part and then the realisation of what lay ahead left me shaking in fear as my vertigo kicked in. Yep I'm taking the winding hairpin bending road down to the valley floor and I was shaking like a leaf!!!! Soon I was surrounded by nine women who clung on to me with today's mantra of slowly slowly as we inched our way down the steep path dropping into the valley. What a way to start the day! I was trying to tell that I was crazy not lazy.... Not sure they believed me, but when we got to the valley floor they could see that I was walking ok and crazy not lazy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment