Saturday 5 July 2014

Vodka for breakfast


Heading for a very early morning hill loo stop I was beckoned to a van by the uncle of IChopin the eagle hunter, he was on the drivers seat and with a couple in the back I was offered vodka and all this before. 6am! The van was to transport a cow into town and they seemed to be celebrating this early! So have a drink, then read by the river till everyone is up . I'm on photographic duty and go to the older eagle hunter's ger and he puts on his wolf skin coat and hat and then I'm snapping away. Then head to the eagle hunters family and do some portraits which end I'm tears, as the young boy doesn't want to be photographed and then Ichopin's hat is wonky and she goes off in tears!!! Still get some great shots and bid our fond farewells as it's been such a privilege to get to know them and stay in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment