Tuesday 18 December 2012

Get me on the right bus!!!!



Oh yes it's that great game - get me on the right bus ... So my taxi picks me up at 615 then get to first bus to take me to the station, success. Then get to main bus station and I'm taken on and off three buses before I get on the right one and start heading down south. 
The most fabulous woman sits next to me and of course I'm the only westerner on the bus.  It says in the LP that some buses refuse to take foreigners, so to be going somewhere    is great. I  was fed on my journey by my neighbour, as I had only managed to buy a bag of crisps in the morning rush! So as always it's a eight hour lazy trip of sleeping, confusion of how long the toilet stops are an being given sweet buns from my neighbour!   So at last I'm in the third largest town mawlamyine, where George Orwell lived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment