Saturday 22 December 2012

Where's my sunset gone?




After being spoilt with night after night of amazing sunsets, I am now sitting outside a coffee shop in Yangon with only cars and buildings for a view. 
The scenery today on my bus trip was beautiful, starting with rolling hills, topped with golden stupas to lush rice fields and thousands upon thousands of rubber trees. 
Let's take Yangon out of the equation, but elsewhere there's not a huge amount of cars on the road. There's always a motorbike with a whole family being transported whizzing past or a horse and cart and a motor taxi.  
I need to rant for a minute about taxi's. I hate the fact that you spend more for 30mins in the taxi than you do for your 6 hour coach journey. Why does that always happen?!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment