Wednesday 8 November 2017

He's a dirty man


In India you are never alone, there's always someone who is starring at you, or begging, or trying to talk with you. When it gets difficult is when  the following and the starring takes on another level. At the Lucknow Residency famed for the siege of 1857, we too we under siege from a creepy guy who just followed us and was rubbing himself, so I reported it to the stewards, who through 'lost in translation' initially thought I was asking for directions to the toilet! We point out the guy and they take him away, and we carry on looking round. Then when we leave they get him to apologise to us, which I block, not so interested as he knows this is wrong, then the tourist police say he is a dirty man and will hand him over to the police. What will happen to him I don't know!  
Then hilariously they ask us to fill out the visitors book, to which I write 'a very interesting visit' 

No comments:

Post a Comment