Sunday 4 December 2022

Hot and cold

 Before I left, I of course checked regularly to see the temperatures in Thailand and they were consistently 30°C, so I did pack accordingly and hoped that when I was forever moving north away from the humid sweaty heat of fabulous Bangkok, the temperatures would decrease. However they have not and it’s still 32° and I’m in the very north of Thailand in May Hong Son in winter I can’t really get any higher in the mountains and it’s like doing hot yoga by just walking around. 

It’s so hot, I’ve got a stinking cold as it’s been a very long time since I’ve had to sleep with air-conditioning on. Normally I hate it. It’s too too cold and I just have a fan but here Aircon is a necessity and I know it’s winter but it’s still hot hot hot, temperatures are not really decreasing loads at night, just down to 18 so the Aircon has now eventually given me a stinking cold. 

Still it’s going to be shock to the system when I get back home next week and have my first sea swim!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment