Sunday 11 December 2022

Street food

 Is it becomes just as important in Thailand what you see, where your destination is but more importantly, what are you going to eat when you get there. 

There is a mind-boggling array of street food with endless choices to be made on every level. I must admit my stomach was slightly out of practice from eating a continuous array of hot, spicy delicacies, but it has been an absolute highlight to just contemplate every morning what different food can I choose today?

And I’ve had the greatest pleasure of trying these different tastes with my friends who have been wonderful culinary guides. 

It’s absolutely overwhelming to arrive at an enormous street food night market and just decide what you want when the choice is so huge, so if I’m with my friends the fabulous thing is to do is choose a dish take a table and just share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment